RRD Juice Y25
£693 – £870
STIFFEST FULL CARBON BOARD OF THE LINE, THREE STAGE ROCKER
GRIND BASE BOTTOM EQUIPPED FOR PARK RIDING USE
WKL 2018 VICE WORLD CHAMPION BOARD
The RRD Juice Y25 is the ultimate wakestyle machine of our range. Now entirely made in Europe, developed and approved by the top riders of our freestyle team, such as 2018 Vice World Champion Adeuri Corniel and Julien Leleu, this is the most aggressive board of RRD’s twintip arsenal.
The Y25 edition of the Juice has an improved, thicker grind base bottom layer and a new revolutionary rocker line, blending the classic continuous rocker with three separate planes, resulting in a mix of continuous and three-stage curve, providing a unique feel of control during the take-off and the most explosive pop ever. Will it still deliver those buttery, flawless landings? You can say it out loud! Behind the kite or cable, this Juice is worth the squeeze!
RRD Juice Y25 FEATURES
- Entirely made in Europe.
- Constant outline shape, this gives you a more rounded pop and smoother curves.
- Hull channels on tips, and mid outline, that propels water across the board and gives it incredible speed, grip, and tracking capabilities.
- ABS sidewalls.
- Reinforced symmetrical inserts, for simple boots adjustments combined with 30% more pull strength and 10% weight reduction.
- Double biaxial carbon strips on deck and bottom for extra rigidity and minimum reverse flex.
- Gradual three-stage rocker, pop like never before.
- Narrower stance settings for ninja spins and smaller riders.
The Juice’s special wakestyle lamination is created to give the board maximum rigidity and stiffness. As in all our boards, we use a CNC shaped Paulownia wood core. We then laminate with two layers of unidirectional carbon stringer on the deck and on the bottom of the board. Flex is a crucial point when it comes to wakestyle boards, that’s why we added a special ‘X’ shaped carbon torsion box on the deck, to prevent any twists. On top of that, especially for boot users, we kept inserts instead of slider rails and added a carbon biaxial insert reinforcement for those heavy landings. Ultimately, the grind base bottom sheet is what you need to make the board last forever, even after many obstacle sessions.
|JUICE||136 X 40||25JU40|
|JUICE||138 X 41||25JU41|
|JUICE||140 X 42||25JU42|
|JUICE||143 X 43||25JU43|
Board and fins only. Please add RRD Rad Pad to the basket as well.
136×40, 138×41, 140×42, 143×43
Board only, Rad Pad Y25