HQ Rush School 300 used
Out of stock
The Rush School 300 closely simulates set up and flying of a larger full-size sheetable kite:
- Rush V School Trainer Kite’s main advantage is that it creates a similar experience of flying a full-size kite, including hookup to a harness.
- Rush V School is an ideal trainer kite for kiteboarding, snowkiting, and landboarding.
- As a simple precaution, a 4-line kite is a little more technical than a 3-line kite.
- The 2.8m size has just enough power to ensure beginners will be ready to progress to the next level.
- This Rush V School requires the separate purchase of a harness to fly.
RRD Stark and RRD Thrive are available
The Rush School 300 works with a sheetable bar system, allowing an easy progression onto a larger depower kite after learning the basics.